The Tye Group with Keller Williams Realty: Meet Our Team!
Mission Statement: The Tye Group is a collection of experienced real estate professionals whose goal is to serve. We treat those who partner with us the way we would like to be treated throughout all steps of the real estate process. Integrity and excellence are the foundation of each interaction and each transaction, both with our clients and our business partners.
- Derek Tye
- Derek Tye:
President of The Tye Group, a team with Keller Williams Realty. Derek brings a Bachelor's Degree in Business Management and Marketing plus a wealth of past corporate experience to lead this award winning team. Having earned the the 2010 Realtor of the Year Award from the Southern Ohio Association of Realtors, Derek has proven success. He is also the #1 Realtor on Zillow.com ranked by user reviews. In 2014 he closed $30,000,000 in transactions with a team of 3 agents and 1 full time assistant. With a focus on technology, he has developed over twenty comprehensive buyer and seller websites in addition to a winning marketing program. Past President of the Southern Ohio Association of Realtors and current President of the Montgomery Ohio Chamber of Commerce, Derek also knows how to network and give back. He resides with his wife and five children in Montgomery, Ohio.
You can email Derek today or call the office at 513-549-7469.
- Volunteer Positions Held:
Southern Ohio Association of Realtors: Past President, Director 2010-2014, Technology Committee Chairman, Education Committee Member, Trade Fair Committee Member, Elite Club and Trade Fair Master of Ceremonies. Montgomery Ohio Chamber of Commerce: President. Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors: Business Technology Committee Past Chairman. Rivertree Church: Board of Trustees, Children's' Ministry Teacher, Celebrations Team Member.
- View More
Derek Tye in the News:
- Brandon Wesley
- Brandon Wesley: Real Estate Agent. Brandon has lived in the Greater Cincinnati area for more than 25 years -- From Landen to Mariemont, Anderson to Western Hills and everywhere in between. Living in over 26 different homes, including two out of state, and growing up in a family of Real Estate agents, he understands moving and what it takes to relocate successfully. Whether it be purchasing a home or selling, in your current subdivision or moving in from out-of-town, he can help.
- “My promise to everyone I work with is diligence and respect in the purchase/sale of their home and to bring my experience to the table to make your experience at the ‘table’ as seamless as possible for you and your family.”
- Remember.....Choose Wisely. Choose Wesley.
- Contact Brandon: email or 513-608-5403
- Laura Zembrodt
- Laura Zembrodt: Real Estate Agent.
After graduating the University of Kentucky with a 5-year Bachelor of Architecture degree at the age of 20, Laura gained over 15 years experience as an architect working with large residential homebuilders, commercial firms and also a few years working as an architect in an interior design merchandising firm. She spent 5 years in the Northeast and has now made her way back to the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Area.
- The aspect of real estate that has always fascinated Laura is looking at the older houses and imagining what could be. She will always have a passion for design but wants to share her knowledge and help others as a real estate agent. The knowledge and experience that she has gained will be an asset in many ways. Preparing an as-built set of construction documents is similar in nature to gathering information needed for a listing. The general knowledge of construction greatly benefits the inspection process.
- Laura plays sand volleyball, runs marathons, and triathlons. She also coaches volleyball and referees local high school and middle school volleyball. Laura’s competitive edge is an asset in the negotiation phase. She does everything with a positive ‘can do’ attitude always looking for a solution.
- Contact Laura: email or 859-250-2091
- Claudia Hrinda
- Claudia Hrinda: Office Manager/Client Coordinator. Claudia has extensive experience in operations management and customer service, coming to us from Cintas Corporation. Before Cintas, Claudia spent 10+ years in operations management for a large local non-profit organization.
- “Having recently sold and bought a home myself, I know how exciting and how scary the experience can be. I am here to help our amazing team take even better care of the clients who have trusted us with their home sale or purchase.”
- Contact Claudia: email or 513-549-7469
- Fairway Independent Mtg. Corp
- Fairway Independent Mortgage Corp: Michael Haman and Kevin Mullin are our primary Loan Originators, and are a trusted source for our client's financing needs. They bring a combined 40 years of experience in the mortgage industry, and can help find a financing program that best meets your needs. Fairway Mortgage is a national Mortgage Banker, currently ranks 15th largest in the country by volume. We offer mortgage choices that can help make home ownership more affordable, and with the speed and service you deserve. We offer no cost Pre-Approvals, and our product offerings include Conventional Fixed and ARMs, FHA/VA, USDA, Jumbo Fixed and ARMs, Bond Programs, and more!
- Contact Us: Michael Haman at 513-476-8171 or Kevin Mullin at 513-448-1996
- Visit Our Website: lendingthefairway.com
- Queen City Mortgage
- Queen City Mortgage: Jennifer Sheil is with Queen City Mortgage, one of our preferred lenders. We like QCM because of their personal touch and positive attitude. She is responsive and professional and their small office offers us 78 years of experience. Welcome Queen City Mortgage!
- Contact Us:
email or 513-247-5479
- Visit Our Website: findohioloan.com
- Reviews on zillow.com
- Jo Potvin
- Jo Potvin: Home Stager with Design to Market, LLC. Jo helps us to get our listings ready to sell.
- “We handle every detail, inside and out, to prepare your home for the market. Consultation, de-cluttering, re-design, merchandising, renovations, furniture and accessory rental...whatever it takes to help you establish that competitive advantage when it is time to sell. We pride ourselves on our resourcefulness and flexibility. We are experts at using our client's belongings as much as possible and presenting them in new and unique ways. Client satisfaction is critical to us as we build long-term, mutually beneficial relationships.”
- Visit Our Website: DesignToMarket.com
- Kristen Moore
- Kristen Moore: We trust HSA to provide our buyers and sellers with peace of mind regarding unexpected mechanical or appliance failures in their home.
- “HSA Home Warranty has provided homeowners with comprehensive and affordable home warranty plans and outstanding customer service since 1984. Whether you're buying or selling a home, HSA's home warranty plan can provide you with valuable coverage on the mechanical systems and many of the appliances in a home. Remove the worry and inconvenience of dealing with unexpected home repairs. With HSA Home Warranty you get reliable protection backed by exceptional service.”
- Visit Our Website: onlinehsa.com
2011 Southern Ohio Association of Realtors Award Presentations,
including the Realtor of the Year, Derek Tye
At CincyOhioHomes.com, we specialize in helping buyers find homes across the Greater Cincinnati Area. Most buyers today use the internet as their primary tool for searching. We created this Web site to keep the public informed of what is on the market at all times. The email search tool sends new listings to your email any day there is a new listing that matches your search criteria. After you have found homes that you want to view in person, contact us and we can set up appointments at any of the homes you choose. This saves time for you from having to call multiple agents at different brokerages. We handle it all for you.
Best of all there is no charge for this service. The "seller" pays a commission to us when we represent you as a "buyer's agent." So watch your emails for homes that meet your preferences. We will be available anytime between 9am and 10pm, 7 days a week to answer any questions you may have or to do a search of our own to see if there is anything other homes out there.
We will work hard to help you find what you are looking for. We believe in great communication and prompt follow-up to help make this a wonderful experience for you and your family. Our ultimate goal is to find you the perfect home and we won't rest until we do!
If you interested in building a house and already have a lot and/or a builder in mind we can help there too! We are happy to help you negotiate price, amenities and stay up on the building process. All of this and it is FREE of charge to you!
Are you looking for an agent to just list your home or do you want an agent to actually SELL you home? Many agents look to simply list homes as an opportunity to pick up new clients as they come to look at your listing. We look at it as an opportunity to sell your home and build a reputation as agents that will do just that. We are not satisfied to simply have listings and just let them sit on the market. We want to market them and get them sold quickly and make a profit for you. We have an extensive marketing plan in place that includes newspaper ads, open houses, a national Web site, brochures and great visible signs all to get the buyers to your listing. We will help you with staging your home, too, so that buyers can walk in and feel as if they have just walked into the house of their dreams. We don't want your home to be just another one they look at...we want it to be the ONLY one they look at!
Call or email us today and let us explain to you how we can help you sell your home.